Friday, March 25, 2011

My Favorite NYC Restaurants as of March 2011

Hello lovers! That's right, I'm so back in action now I can OFFICIALLY share with you my updated list of favorite restaurants. I crafted this list back in my SC days for when friends over there were planning visits here and asking me for my recommendations. Since then, plenty has changed. But some solid favorites have stayed on the list. And so now I think it's only fitting that I celebrate coming to the close of my 10th month back in the city with this groovy wee list.

Enjoy!

FAVE FARM-TO-TABLES
Northern Spy
Back Forty
The Redhead

GREAT BIG-NAME RESTAURANTS
Locanda Verde (Ricotta prepared differently for breakfast than for dinner = love)
Blue Hill
Hearth
WD-50
Craftbar

GREAT RAMEN
Ippudo

GREAT TAPAS/SMALL PLATES
Alta
Boqueria on 19 Street or Spring Street
Bar Jamon on East 17th

FAVORITE GREEK
Pylos

GREAT MEXI
La Palapa (Still the best margarita in all of Manhattan, IMHO.)
Hecho en Dumbo

GREAT BRUNCH
Ciao for Now
Hundred Acres
Prune
Public
Five Points

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to get a twitter icon to your blog. Just bookmarked the blog, but I must make this manually. Just my 2 cents.