Friday, April 04, 2008

Men in the Women's Clothing Section

I've been meaning to write about this topic for quite some time. Gentlemen who accompany your ladies on shopping expeditions,: we salute you indeed. Many men, my husband very much included, would never dream of going with their gals into store after store only to be asked, repeatedly, "Do I look fat in this?"

Being a supportive, couple-oriented kind of a guy, however, does not give you free reign to get in my way when I happen to be browsing the racks near your loved one. In fact, please get out of my way. You tend to walk slowly and not pay attention to the fact that you're in other people's way. Why not take a seat on the couches made specifically for your purpose?

I guess it gets me so hot because I am acutely aware of the opposite situation when I'm in the men's section with the hubs. Furthermore, I make sure to get out of a guy's way if I am by myself shopping for my man.

Ok, so do we have a deal?

No comments: