Monday, March 20, 2006

Victoria Keen sample sale

My friend TM suggested this past weekend that I need to get ahead of the sales - I need to share the weath of knowledge sooner rather than later. But how am I supposed to be a better resource than DailyCandy and MUG? Well, there is one shining bit of info. that I think I have over the other online resources: the Victoria Keen sample sale.

See that photo of me to the right? I'm wearing a Victoria Keen dress. VK is the grown-up hippie's answer to the modern day; I hope this is enough said. Get yourself over to her sale. She's earthy but up-to-date and all of her production happens over in Bklyn. Werd, ya heard?

Victoria Keen sample sale
Friday, March 24th-Sunday March 26th: 11am-8pm

357 Layayette Street bt. Bleecker and Bond

Be there or be square.

No comments: