Monday, June 22, 2009

Cosmetics Aisle at Target

It's not like y'all need help shopping at Target BUT just in case there are a few stragglers, here goes.

Have you been checking out the cosmetic aisles recently? Hello - they're selling Kiehl's (yes, you heard me right...of course the Target in Woodhill Mall seems to have run out and not replenished its inventory recently, but it was there at one point), Origins and Clarins. Wha?! Hooray, I know - I snagged the Kiehl's pineapple and papaya facial scrub as soon as I spied it about a month ago.

Having had such great luck in such an unfrequented aisle, when I went back last weekend I figured I should take another gander. Indeed I spied some magical numbers in the Sonia Kashuk section. This is a weekender I really didn't need, but coveted:



I also loved this wee clutch, so I dragged her home with me:

.

I'm not much of a makeup gal, but I love to peer over the rows of lotions and potions. Now that there's gear along with the makeup, I'm sold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at carolinescloset.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
James