Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sigerson Morrison Sample Sale NYC

This just in from the front lines: you must attend this sale if you have time today! Shoes are $70-$75, sandals are even less than that ($45, I think) and boots are $100. This is Sigerson Morrison, ladies! I was blown away and got 2 pairs of flats and 2 heeled sandals. Oh goodness gracious get yourself there today because this is the last day. I guess it's more of a warehouse sale than a sample sale, but you catch my drift. It's a saleabration!

Be forewarned about one BIG caveat. I went last night around 6:40 pm because according to Daily Candy it was over at 7:30. In fact the reality was that they stopped letting people in at 6 pm even though there was a substantial line down the block! The women were just waiting there. When the woman running the show came out to once again announce that they were not letting people in, I started haranguing her. Then a woman in line suggested giving us vouchers for the next day to get right in and bypass the line. Yes, I got me a voucher and got there this morning at 8:30 am when it opened. The line was again long but the voucher did the trick! The bottom line: Ladies with flexible schedules today will get the most out of this experience.

Location: 180 Lafayette between Grand and Broome Streets

No comments: