Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Discounts in the SC

I did some good, affordable damage this past weekend at Target and Rugged Wearhouse that I simply must share with all you skeptics out there.

Mind you, Rugged Wearhouse is not for the faint of "shopping" heart. I originally learned about this chain of stores from a friendly reader who mentioned she once purchased Paper Denim Cloth jeans here on the cheap. Well sign me up!

The racks are disorganized, the sales people indifferent and stuff is everywhere. I have to admit, even I was a little turned off at first. But after I spotted some Juicy C, Max Studio and the AT Loft on the cheap, I was hooked for a good hour. I ended up with an AT Loft skirt for $14.99, an AT Loft long-sleeved, black-and-white striped boatneck shirt for $9.99 and two Gap or possibly Old Navy tank tops for $2.99 each! Rugged Wearhouse in Columbia is on Forest Drive in the same shopping area as Sam's Club and Hobby Lobby.

Target treated me very right and these I must share with visuals as they are so easy to pull from the website!

No comments: