Sunday, July 08, 2007

Online Summer Sales

Where's a girl to get some good online shopping deals? Well, the women of South Carolina have asked and I shall answer.

Bluefly - I know, I know, I'm always hyping this site and it's always on the pricey side. But this time they are having a sale so I am taking it a step further with recommendations. This Sweet Pea top is tres adorable and seems perfect for summer, as does this BCBGirls white eyelet which is similar to a Calvin Klein shirt I got in MA with KH and I wear all the time. Very spring to summer.







Kennedy & Kate
What and who? Have you heard of this site before? Me neither until I Googled one of my favorite brands, Mon Petit Oiseau. Hello! Check out the deal for this light blue tunic top and this stripey skirt. But seriously, is this light blue with butterflies skirt for real? Apparently this is the online shop of a store in Seattle. Fine by me.






JJill
I know what you're going to say - this tends to be more for the Eileen Fisher crew. In fact it's owned by Talbots so why don't I just wear a skort and call it a day, right? Wrong. JJill is having a big 'ol sale so there's bound to be something that tickles your fancy. Take for example these Greco-Roman style sandals in champagne. They're only $30! Now these Ankle-strap black sandals are a little more pricey at $80, but they're so unique. Jewelry is the department where JJill seems to really get it (kudos to the jewelry buyer!). I love this open leather bracelet and hey, why not throw in this pearl and leather cord necklace to match?

Ok, I just picked out a full outfit (mixing and matching a few items, but nonetheless all the components of an outfit). Now get shopping!

No comments: