Monday, July 02, 2007

Chicken Salad

Chicken salad is a very popular dish here in Cola (um, that's slang for Columbia, btw). Just about every restaurant has a chicken salad plate and/or sandwich on its menu. A croissant is my bread of choice for the sammich option. I've been sampling a bunch and thus far my favorite is at Birds on a Wire. Most people prefer the chicken salad at Gourmet Shop, but I think I prefer Adriana's over Gourmet Shop's.

Yep, it's true - it's a posting about chicken salad. But the reality here is that the weather is hot and chicken salad is a nice cool dish. I always wanted to eat good chicken salad, and here I can. Add in a sweet tea and I am hooked.

Ok well if that riventing report didn't make you want to eat, my colleague's blog, eating in, definitely will. Are those amazing photos of food or what?!

2 comments:

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

I love shrimp salad more:) I used to work as a salad girl last summer and I used to do all these salads:)

Virginia Belle said...

we have SO much good food here. you're in for a treat.

every time my mom comes down here, she says, "if i lived here, i'd weigh 400 pounds!"