Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sprint's New $99 Per Month Plan

It's happened - Sprint finally did something right! You may have seen the commercial with the CEO introducing the $99 per month for unlimited internet, text and phone calls. Well I'm writing this post today to tell you it's true. About one week before the commercials aired I had to increase my Sprint monthly plan to $200 per month because I was going so far over my minutes due to my current self-employed status. The next thing I know, those commercials are airing and I am furious. After stewing about it for the past two weeks I finally just called Sprint to determine if they were indeed going to screw me, but no - I was able to change my plan to the 100-bucks-a-month option and I couldn't be happier. Thank you very kindly, Sprint.

No comments: