Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Naughty or Nice?

Just in time for the day-after-Halloween crazy Christmas retail push, I'm making my list and will probably check in on it a few more times...

Naughty

LaRedoute.com
Quelle dommage! La Redoute disappointed me big time by delivering a shirt instead of a skirt and when I sent it back I got a shirt back again. Trop mal.

Gifts.com
Stop showing commercials on TV if you don't have the server capacity for all the visitors you're going to receive after a commercial runs and sends people to your site!

Nice

Bluefly.com
I know I've already given it my stamp of approval by listing it off to the right under "Cool Shopping Sites," but can I please say that I love Bluefly? I only wish that I had $1000 a month to spend on the site. Luckily for me I can do wish list shopping as its shopping bag functionality saves past additions until I remove them (or they get sold out). The company keeps improving the browse options and apparently there are only more enhancements to come, according to an inside source on the development team.

No comments: