Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Go Go Gadget Shopper


Gadgets - I hate to love them. For the most part, I am intimidated by gadgets because I don't know them; they are not my forte from a shopping perspective. Buying a gadget involves serious research that I'm just not that into - Consumer Reports, CNET, yadda yadda. If you told me to spend a day perusing all the fashion mags to determine what's hot, I would gladly waste away the hours, but to cozy up with the latest issue of PC World, all I have to say is yipes.

It is for this reason that it has taken me this long to actually own a digital camera. Well, the best part about it is that I didn't need to buy it myself -- it was the best birthday gift ever from my man.

Of course now the next stage is to actually learn how to use it, how to keep my hand steady enough to take a good photo, etc. But to christen my new-digital-camera-meets-blog experience, here is a photo for my girl AM. She recently gave me these magnets (shoes!) and as you can see, they are being used most efficiently to hold up a post card of the wonderful City Bakery, where we used to spend a lot of money when our office was directly across the street (Hello, $15 lunch).

No comments: